Grant applications for charities and not-for-profit organisations
Healthier Illawarra Men financially supports organisations to run men's health or domestic violence related programs in the Illawarra. We will run grant programs at various stages throughout the year which will be advertised through our social media platforms.
Charity grants - OPEN NOW!!!
(applications close on November 8, 2023)
To raise awareness of men’s health issues, including mental health, and to encourage men to be more proactive regarding their own health.
To raise awareness of appropriate behaviours to prevent domestic, family and sexual violence.
Criteria for potential charity partners:
Regional Focus – Actively supporting men's health (HIM Focus) within the Illawarra region.
Awareness – Raises awareness or provides direct support services for men’s health in the Illawarra.
Effectiveness – All funds donated are applied to raising awareness or direct support services for men’s health in the Illawarra.
Background – Proven experience in delivering programs and outcomes.
Charities need to address the following questions in their applications _
- What is the purpose of your charity?
- Who is your target market?
- How long have you been operating?
- List recent programs delivered and outcomes achieved/success stories?
- What challenges do you have as a charity?
- How do you reach and engage with your target market?
- Which regions does your charity service?
- What percentage of funding is focused in the Illawarra?
- What percentage of funds raised is directed to administration?
- Provide an outline of how funds donated by HIM would be used?
- Will you provide updates, including marketing opportunities to HIM in respect to how those funds have impacted your charity?